TSG-MALACO is a U.S. based Mining and Purification company
TSG-MALACO – Heavy Rare Earth Elements (HREE) are critical to the production, sustainment, and/or operation of significant commercial products such as electric vehicles, cellular phones, computer hard drives, big screen tv's, and much more; as well as U.S. military equipment & devices. TSG-MALACO offers to bring its singular production capabilities to the U.S.
Heavy Rare Earth Elements (HREE) are an essential part of many high-tech devices
The HREE are a set of seventeen metallic elements. These include the fifteen lanthanides on the periodic table plus scandium and yttrium.
HREE are necessary components of hundreds of consumer products across a wide range of applications, especially high-tech consumer products, such as cellular telephones, computer hard drives, electric and hybrid vehicles, and flat-screen monitors and televisions.
Significant defense applications include electronic displays, guidance systems, lasers, and radar and sonar systems. Although the amount of HREE used in a product may not be a significant part of that product by weight, value, or volume, the HREE can be necessary for the device to function. For example, magnets made of HREE often represent only a small fraction of the total weight, but without them, the spindle motors and voice coils of desktops and laptops would not be possible.
- TSG-MALACO is the only U.S. Heavy Rare Earth Processing and Purification Plant
- TSG-MALACO has immediate access to 4,452,500 tons of Total Rare Earth Oxides (TREO)
- HREE are necessary components of hundreds of products for Consumer and Defense applications
- TSG-MALACO owns mines in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Liberia, Congo (DRC)
TSG-MALACO - Unique Technologies
Experienced team of mine professionals with 40+ years expertise working in remote locations, developing and NATO countries Unique Nano-technology process including the ionic separation of deleterious metals from HREE solution New 2500 square foot Laboratory Facility - Our Subject Matter Experts; PHD level geologists are constantly evaluating and refining the Extraction, Separation and Refinement of Heavy Rare Earth Element processes.
Benefits of TSG-MALACO Partnership
- A multiyear venture yielding several mine purchases and obtaining official licenses has enabled the company to have access to massive amount of raw Rare Earth Materials.
- Eliminate US dependencies of China REE and supply chain challenges.
- Our access (owned and Licensed) to 4.452 million tons of TREO resources from Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and multiple locations with Africa and easily transport & stockpile it in the USA.
- We have developed new HREE (and LREE) separation technologies and separation plant engineering designs ready for construction in the US.
- Our production centres are able to produce a combined 50,000 tons TREO per year (as part of Phase 1 and growing after).
- Build two more Central Processing Plants (CPPs) which enables us to pre-separate the LREE and HREE to generate 10,000 tons / per year as phase one of HREE-Mix for the HREE separation plant.
- All of our separation plant fittings are locally fabricated, equipment, independent of Chinese manufacturers, creating and or using many local jobs.
- TSG-MALACO’s research team is capable of manufacturing REE separation chemicals to avoid dependence on Chinese supplies.
- Already received favourable feedback and commitment from our government and others.
For A Changing World
Code of Ethics | Conditions of Use
© Copyright The Sandi Group Global Holdings, 2022. All rights reserved.